For over 25 years, EFT Tapping has been researched in 10+ countries, by 60+ investigators, and in 20+ universities, including Harvard Medical School. Results have been published in 100+ papers within 20+ peer-reviewed medical and psychology journals.
Here are a few of those studies.
1. Journal of Clinical Psychology: phobias of small animals
2. APA Journals Psychotherapy: Theory, Research, Practice, Training and Review of General Psychology: addiction treatment
3. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease (oldest psychiatric journal in North America): stress biochemistry
4. University of California, Berkeley: Thought Field Therapy (predecessor of EFT) and PTSD
5. Texas A&M University: long-term psychological symptoms
6. JFK University, California: bodymind healing
7. Staffordshire University, UK: anxiety and academic performance, presentation expression anxiety syndrome (PEAS), and anxiety in university student studying sports science
8. Lund University, Sweden: fibromyalgia
9. Ankara University, Turkey: stress management
11. Cesar Vallejo University, Peru: recovery for abused adolescents
12. Griffith University, Australia: food cravings
13. Santo Tomas University, Philippines: depression in college students